#Brick Metal Ceiling Tile Filler can be used for Edges & Transition between Tiles as well as backsplash.
(The Brick Nailup Tile has a decorative nail rail area around the outside edge) The Drop-In tiles have a flat edge around the perimeter.
INSTALLATION OPTION: Nail-up (surface mounted) or Drop-in for Standard 15/16" suspended ceiling grid.
* Class A 1-hour fire rated
* Material: Tin-plated Steel
* Weight: 1.85lbs each
* Coverage: 4 square feet per tile
* Edging (for wall application)
* Cone Head Nails available in Stainless, White, Copper, or Brass
* Construction adhesive for wall (vertical) installation
* Hold-Down Clips for drop-in/suspended ceiling tiles
* 15/16" Ceiling Grid (for Drop-In)
*** To order a 1/4 tile cut sample, visit our Pattern Samples page
Proudly Made in the U.S.A.
Customer Testimonials: Hi Jeff, We sent several pictures for you some with lights on and some off. We couldn't be more pleased with the end result. It was very easy to work with and looks beautiful. J&J Smith